International Trade, Shipping, Tax, Corporate, Merger and Acquisition, Intellectual Property, Government Contracting, Banking
Gaetano Chianura has over 20 years of experience in Business Law, having worked on M&A, Tax and Corporate, IP, Shipping, Business Relocation. International Trading and Supply Contracts OEM. He has presented to global Financial Institutions and Government Authorities important projects aimed, at financial investment in, or the development of, multinational companies in the fields of Solar Energy, Furniture, Football, Shipping, Tourism and Restaurant Chains. He is now member of the Board of Directors in a significant banking Group.
In recent years, Gaetano has released pro veritate opinions on complex issues regarding Tax Law, Auditing, Company Law, Shipping Law and Intellectual Property. He has also been a member of the International Network Eurolegal for over 20 years (www.eurolegal.net) and writer for 10 years of a weekly column in a national newspaper focusing on international issues (www.gaetanochianura.com).
- Qualified business lawyer, accountant and journalist;
- Italian member of the Network of International Law firms Eurolegal since 1994 (eurolegal.net)
- 1990 – 1998: Tax and Legal Department Arthur Andersen Worldwide in Rome and South Italy
- 1999 – today; Promoting partner of Studio Associato Chianura (Chianura & Partners Law Firm);
- 2008 – today – Business Development and M&A in The Middle East;
- 2016 – today – Member of the Board of Directors of a Bank of a significant Banking Group;
- Author for 10 years of a weekly column in a national newspaper focusing on international issues (geopolitics and international business and law) – (on the website gaetanochianura.com);
- Author of various publications in legal journals;
- Gaetano’s lecturing includes Eurolegal Annual Conferences on Agency Law, Competition Law, International Arbitration, Trademarks, International Bankruptcies, etc.(Italian side).
- Italian, English;
- German (basic),
- Spanish and Portuguese (good understanding)
- Arabic (expansion desired).
Gaetano is always more than open to new challenging experiences and languages, combining excellent technical legal, international cultural, geopolitical and social skills.
Thanks to a wide-ranging legal, economic and accountancy background, he can confidently manage any kind of business issue.